Facebook Author Page


Friday 24 September 2010

I Love Technology

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. That's true - one blogging webinar and I've started pressing buttons all over the place. How did I get here? I have no idea. Will it work? I don't know, but I'm experimenting with all sorts of things at the moment as I love chatting to readers, writers and other interesting people.
It's currently 3pm on Friday afternoon, and my brain is in meltdown after a whole week of writing interspersed by hideous domestic dramas, so I thought I'd kick back by trying making my own blog. As a technological dimwit (the title's a joke, in case you hadn't guessed) I'd welcome any help. When it comes to this site what you see is, quite literally, what you get. What's the best way to illustrate a blog? What are the things you love to read about? How often do you dip into the blogs you follow?

A signed copy of my next Harlequin Mills and Boon Modern Romance, The Italian's Blushing Gardener, will go to the sender of the best hint, tip or nice, polite suggestion!

5 comments:

  1. I don't have much faith in technology, so this is a test to make sure it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sheila - good to hear from you though I originally posted this message yesterday, so I don't know what happened to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually don't know much about the running of a blog, but I do know that I check out my favourite ones about 3-4 times a week. I especially love it when authors post news about upcoming books, sneak peaks, excerpts, new covers, things like that. And little contests/giveaways are always nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly - I'm still finding my way around this blogging business so I've only just picked up your comment. I shall definitely have to find out how to link my blog with my website and/or get better at adding pictures to this blogsite. Please keep dipping in to see how I get on!

    ReplyDelete