Facebook Author Page


Tuesday 12 April 2011

A Day Off...

Yesterday, I turned in the manuscript of my latest Mills & Boon Modern Romance, provisionally entitled Fire and Ice. As my editor is taking a few days well earned rest, today I squeezed in a sneaky day away from the computer. That meant spending some time in the garden. I'd love to say this is a picture of my handiwork, but sadly, it isn't! I also went for a nice long walk, listening out for the cuckoo. No luck - the wind is still a bit chilly for him. I've been trying to walk a minimum of twelve thousand steps per day to counteract the time I spend sat at the keyboard, but it's hard work! I need lots of encouragement, and with the beautiful river Wye 3,500 steps away (a figure burned into my brain), that's one obvious target. Unfortunately, to get there I have to pass the only shop for miles around. It sells chocolate.
Enough said...

No comments:

Post a Comment